Dental Assisting Program – Claremore, OK

Establish the Foundation for an Exciting Dental Career

Instructors using smile model during dental assisting program

Our dental assisting program in Claremore, OK will give you all the experience and knowledge you need to establish the foundation of an exciting career. When you finish our 10-week course, you will have both your X-ray and dental assisting permits, so you will be able to apply for jobs at virtually any dental office. Would you like to learn more about what to expect throughout your time here? Read on below to get a basic understanding of our course, and don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have questions about what you learn on this page.

How Our Course Works

Dental assisting student smiling during training

Our course takes 10 weeks. Our classes are held Tuesday and Thursday evenings or Saturdays. Our convenient schedule can be incorporated into even a very busy life, so you will not have to make big sacrifices to prepare for your new career in dental assisting.

You can expect to gain a lot of practical experience. About 30% of your time here will be spent attending lectures, whereas the other 70% will consist of hands-on activities in our fully functional dental office. You’ll work directly with dentists and your instructors as you gain an understanding of everything that is involved in being a top-quality dental assistant.

You will also have the opportunity to get plenty of individual attention from your instructors. Our average class size is only 8 students, so you will not have to worry about getting lost in a mix of dozens of other learners.  Our small class size truly helps students gain confidence and feel well-prepared for their new career.

Reasonable Schedule, Limitless Possibilities

Five smiling dental assisting students

Some of our students must work full-time to support their families, while others work part-time to keep up with their financial needs. Some of them have children or must care for other important family responsibilities. We do not want your dental assistant training to disrupt your normal activities any more than what is absolutely necessary. Our weekend and evening classes can fit around your daily life so you can receive top-quality training without sacrificing your established routine.

Tuition & Financing

Smiling dental assisting instructor

Our course costs $3,045 per student. That fee is all-inclusive, meaning that it covers your tuition, registration, textbook, and supplies. If you cannot pay upfront, ask about financing options so you can spread out the cost of your training across multiple payments. We want you to be able to afford your course, so you can be confident that we will go the extra mile to help you explore your financial options.

Discounts Are Available!

Person handing over a credit card

Do you have a bit of money saved up that you are willing to put toward your dental assistant training? If you choose to pay for the entirety of your course upfront, you can enjoy a generous 10% discount. That is a savings of more than $300!

How Do I Get Started?

Person filling out forms

Are you ready to enroll as a student at Green County School of Dental Assisting? If so, we invite you to click the link below to get started on your journey. Remember that classes fill up quickly, so don’t hesitate to sign up right away if you believe that a career in dental assisting would be a fit for you.

Alternatively, if you still have questions about what to expect from our course or how we can accommodate your circumstances, simply give us a call. We are always happy to chat with prospective students.

Enroll Online